Monday, May 16, 2011

Adventure...who has time for it?

I recently had to go and fetch my brother in Katima Mullilo (Namibia - Caprivi region). My first thought was one of dread and that it was the last thing I felt like doing, because I had so much "to do".

But he is my brother after all...

Upon reflection I learnt a great lesson. Matthew and Bethany I hope you learn this about life.

Life (God) has a funny way of presenting us with unplanned and unexpected opportunities for ADVENTURE. Never allow life to stand in the way of adventure, because life without adventure is death.


Now I cannot guarantee  that you will enjoy the adventure or that it will always just be pure joy and bliss but what I can guarantee you is that if you let them pass you by, you will always regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment